Dermatologists are the one who deals with Dermatology. Dermatology is the science that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to skin, hair and nails. They are the physician who diagnose and treat conditions of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes. Dermatology Case Reports Journal aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the very field and provides online access to the researchers worldwide.
Dermatology Case Reports Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
• More than 5034 Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes
• Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
• Majority of the visitors have come from United States (13.83%), Italy (3.88%), Japan (3.60%), Canada (2.48%), Spain (2.48%), United Kingdom (2.20%)
• The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from Texas, Illinois, Tokyo, Ontario, Alberta, Florida, Quezon City, and New York etc
• The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 1.39 minutes
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistic regarding the popularity of this journal. In the year 2016 there were 5034 page views. Moreover, globally 3899 users have been accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles. Average Time spent by each visitor on Site is 1.39 minutes.
The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Archivos de Medicina Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.