• MBBS Saint John′s Medical College, Bangalore. (Bangalore University). INDIA, 07/06/96
• MD (Dermatology and Venereology), Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. (Manipal Academy of Higher Education). INDIA, July 2000
• DNB (Dermatology and Venereology) National Board Of Examinations, INDIA, Nov 2000
• Dip. Derm. Royal College of Physicians And Surgeons of Glasgow, UK, Oct 2005
• MSc (Bioinformatics) Sikkim Manipal University, INDIA, Feb 2005
• PGDBI (Post Graduate Diploma In Bioinformatics) Bioinformatics Institute Of India, 2003
• Diploma in Drug Designing & Patenting, Bioinformatics Institute Of India, Jan 2004
• PGDBM (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) Rajiv Gandhi Education Foundation, Dec 2005
• Associate Medical Coordinator - Medical Innovations (Kaya Clinics - Middle East) May 2010 to present
• Specialist Dermatologist, Kaya Skin Clinic, Dubai, UAE. Feb 2007 to May 2010.
• Dermatologist, Atlas Star Medical Center, Dubai, UAE, Jan 2004 to May 2007.
• Assistant Professor, Skin & STD; Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research institute (DU), INDIA (A Harvard Medical International associated institution) April 2001 to Jan 2004.
As a dermatologist and bioinformatician his research mainly involves application of bioinformatics techniques and tools in dermatological conditions. However his research interests are varied and he have publications in areas ranging from artificial intelligence, sequence analysis, systems biology, ontology development, microarray analysis, immunology, computational biology, clinical & cosmetic dermatology and trichology.