|Lolo Wal Marzan
• The Society for Biotechnology, Japan
• Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Group, Bangladesh.
|Cecilia Holloran Marzabadi
• Member - American Chemical Society, 1983-Present
• Member – Divisions of Organic Chemistry and Carbohydrate Chemistry (ACS)
• Member – New York Academy of Sciences, 1996-2008
• Member – American Association of University Women, 1998-Present
• Member – American Women in Science, 2005-Present.
• Clare Boothe Luce Professor of Chemistry, 1999-2004
• Member – Phi Kappa Phi, 1978-Present
• Member – Organizing Committee North Jersey ACS Organic Topical Group–2000-2003; Chair 2003.
• North Jersey ACS, Alternate Councilor, 2006-present.
• Chair of Undergraduate Program Committee (2009 – current).
• Colloquium Program (Spring 2009 – Spring 2010, 3 semesters).
• Chair of NMR users committee and coordinator of NMR proposals. NSF MRI proposal for 600 MHz instrument was funded in August 2009.
• Chair of Safety/Hazardous Waste Committee (2008 – 2009).
• Ad Hoc Reviewer for National Institutes of Health SBCA, EBIT, ZRG1 BCMB-P, ZRG1 BCMB-B and ZRG1 IMST-N Study Sections.
• Ad Hoc Reviewer for internal research group proposals (September 2009), Institut Pasteur, Paris France
• Grant proposal reviewer for National Science Foundation Chemistry Division
• Grant proposal reviewer for The Petroleum Research Fund (American Chemical Society).
• Regular referee for Angewandte Chemie, Journal of the American Chemical Society, Organic Letters,
• Journal of Organic Chemistry, Chemical Reviews, Nucleic Acids Research, RNA, Organic and
Bioorganic Chemistry, Tetrahedron Letters, Tetrahedron Asymmetry and Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters.